FlyerTalk Frequently Asked Questions
Where did your name come from?
Who We All Are 8
Of course there are no official rules to being a member of FT except to follow the Terms of Service that you agreed to when registering, but a few people who have been around have offered some suggestions in making this a bulletin board to help everyone.
1. Make sure you post in the correct forum. Read the forum
descriptions and think and you will be right 99% of the time.
2. Avoid posting the same thing in multiple forums.
3. On The Coupon Connection, try to keep giving and requesting in harmony. Do some of each!
4. Stay out of flame wars!
5. Use the search feature. Especially as a newbie it will answer lots of your questions.
6. Post an email address. It lends to your credibility and lets people get in touch with you.
7. In MileageRun, try to make it known what you are trying to do. Specifics on the airline, city pairs, segments or miles make it alot easier for helping out.
FA: Flight Attendant
CS: Customer Service
MHD: Mexican Hat Dance
SWU: System Wide Upgrade
IMO: In my opinion
IMHO: In my humble opinion
IIRC: If I recall correctly
FWIW: For what it's worth
ROFLMAO: Rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ off
Who is the Pudding
What's a Baht Run? (lots of reading)
What's a Mexican Hat Dance? (even more reading...)
What's Latin Pass?
a community site for recommending your favorite hotels, restaurants and
Dorian's Star Alliance RTW Price Chart
Blondebomber's Star Alliance Comparison Chart
Blondebomber's oneworld Alliance Elite Memberships
The Airline Mileage Workshop by MilleageAddict
Wanna know what it means when a FT'er says, "CO205 EWR-IAH"
Airport Codes: a listing of 1900+ 3-letter airport codes from around the world (in .xls format for personal reference)
This site is not endorsed by FlyerTalk nor WebFlyer. It is to be used only to accent and enhance your FlyerTalk experience.